There are signs of our family History spanning the eastern side of Massachusettes. Here is a list. They make a great field trip!
- Old Burial Ground, Marblehead,Massachusetts. Site of my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Grandfather Rev. William Walton’s church and burial site.~~
- Whipple Home, Ipswich,Massachusetts. Home of my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G Grandparents.John and Martha Whipple.~~~
- Job Lane House. The original Farm was owned by my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G Grandparents John and Susannah Lane. Their home no longer stands but my ancestral cousin, Job Lane, built the house that stands today on Grampa’s original farm.
- Samuel Lincoln Home.Hingham Mass. Once again, the original farm was owned by my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G Grandparents,Samuel and Martha Lincoln. Their house no longer stands but a cousin built a house on the original farm that still stands today.
- Roger Conant, first Governor of Salem, impressive all around character.Roger Conant is my Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandfather.His statue stands in Salem Green, Massachusettes.~~~
- John and Priscilla Alden. My G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G Grandparents. I have, somewhere some awesome photos of me and my siblings standing next to the sign. I must find them and post one here.In the meantime, I am cheating and posting a photo I found. There is a sign next to the front door.
- Old Ship Church is the oldest Church in the country still in active use. It was built by our Ancestral Grandfathers and they worshiped there.My G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G Grandparents,Samuel and Martha Lincoln, amongst others.